Video: How to use the Pigeon sidebar (2 mins)
Adding email conversations to your CRM
In the Pigeon sidebar, there are two options:
1 - Create New Entry: Create a new entry (new lead) from this thread.
2 - Add To Existing Entry: Add this thread to an existing entry (existing lead).
1 - How to add a new entry
- Under "Create New Entry", you will see a list of all of your collections.
- Click the collection you'd like to add it to.
2 - How to add to an existing entry
Pigeon is smart - it will first look through your entries to see if there are any entries to suggest you add to:
If you're looking for something else, you can simply search for it:
Editing all of your CRM data
- You can edit all data in your CRM right from the sidebar
How to remove an entry
- Click the "Settings" cog wheel.
- Click "Remove thread from Pigeon"
(this will remove the Pigeon thread record from that entry, and will not delete the entry itself - you must do that from the CRM)
How to send an automated sequence from the sidebar
You can send a follow up sequence in an existing email conversation. These follow ups will send as replies, making your follow ups feel ultra-personalized.
- Click the Setttings cog wheel, and select "Send Sequence".
How to view scheduled follow-ups from the sidebar
If you have any scheduled follow-ups (from a sequence) you can see them in the sidebar.
- You can see exactly when the follow ups are to be sent.
- You can expand each one to view the contents
- You can delete the follow ups if you'd like (with the trash can).
How to view other email conversations associated
- Click the "Expand" icon in the top right of the sidebar
How to add a new field from the sidebar
- At the bottom of the sidebar, simply click "Add Field"