Effective date: June 25, 2019
By using the trypigeon.co web site ("Service"), or any services of Pigeon (e.g., the browser extension), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions ("Terms of Service"). IF YOU ARE ENTERING INTO THIS AGREEMENT ON BEHALF OF A COMPANY OR OTHER LEGAL ENTITY, YOU REPRESENT THAT YOU HAVE THE AUTHORITY TO BIND SUCH ENTITY, ITS AFFILIATES AND ALL USERS WHO ACCESS OUR SERVICES THROUGH YOUR ACCOUNT TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, IN WHICH CASE THE TERMS "YOU" OR "YOUR" SHALL REFER TO SUCH ENTITY, ITS AFFILIATES AND USERS ASSOCIATED WITH IT. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE SUCH AUTHORITY, OR IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU MUST NOT ACCEPT THIS AGREEMENT AND MAY NOT USE THE SERVICES.
Pigeon reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at: https://trypigeon.co/terms
- You must be at least 13 years old to use this Service. If you are aged 16 or under‚ please get your parent/guardian's permission beforehand.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by "bots" or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account. Pigeon cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- Unless you have the express written permission from Pigeon, you may not distribute Pigeon or any portion thereof to any third parties.
- You may not disassemble or reverse engineer Pigeon for any purpose, other than for reviewing the code for personal review, and at all times are bound by Pigeon Terms of Service.
Payment, Refunds, Upgrading and Downgrading Terms
- Free users are not required to provide a credit card number or use any payment service. Optional paid services are available on the Website (any such services, an "Upgrade"). By selecting an Upgrade you agree to pay Pigeon the monthly or annual subscription fees indicated for that service. Payments will be charged on a pre-pay basis on the day you sign up for an Upgrade and will cover the use of that service for a monthly or annual subscription period as indicated.
- Unless you notify Pigeon before the end of the applicable subscription period that you want to cancel an upgrade, your upgrade subscription will automatically renew and you authorize Pigeon to collect the then-applicable annual or monthly subscription fee for such Upgrade (as well as any taxes) using any credit card or other payment mechanism we have on record for you.
- Upgrades can be cancelled at any time from your account settings inside the Pigeon app
- A refund is available only within 14 days of the original purchase date.
Cancellation and Termination
Pigeon, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your Pigeon account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other Pigeon Service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation of your account and cancellation of any existing subscription. Pigeon reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- Pigeon reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Prices of all services are subject to change. Changes will be displayed on the Pigeon website (trypigeon.co) or the service itself.
- Pigeon shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Copyright and Content Ownership
- You are strictly prohibited from, and agree that you will not, adapt, edit, change, modify, transform, publish, republish, distribute, or redistribute Pigeon or any elements, portions, or parts thereof, including without limitation, to any elements, portions, or parts of Pigeon software (in any form or media) without Pigeon' prior written consent. You agree not to use any automated data collection methods, data mining, robots, scraping or any data gathering methods of any kind on Pigeon different Services.
- If Pigeon discovers that you have used its copyrighted or other protected intellectual property in contravention of the terms described above, Pigeon may bring legal proceedings against you, seeking monetary damages and an injunction against you. You could also be ordered to pay legal fees and costs.
Suggestions to Pigeon
If you submit suggestions to Pigeon through feedback or otherwise, you acknowledge and agree that: (i) your suggestions do not contain confidential or proprietary information; (ii) Pigeon is not under any obligation of confidentiality with respect to the suggestions; (iii) Pigeon shall be entitled to use or disclose (or choose not to use or disclose) such suggestions; (iv) Pigeon may have something similar to the suggestions already under consideration; (v) your suggestions become the property of Pigeon without any obligation of Pigeon to you; and (vi) you are not entitled to any compensation or reimbursement of any kind from Pigeon under any circumstances.
What about my privacy?
The Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”) requires that online service providers obtain parental consent before they knowingly collect personally identifiable information online from children who are under 13. We do not knowingly collect or solicit personally identifiable information from children under 13; if you are a child under 13, please do not attempt to register for the Services or send any personal information about yourself to us. If we learn we have collected personal information from a child under 13, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that a child under 13 may have provided us personal information, please contact us at [email protected]
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
- Support for Pigeon services is available in English and in French, only via email.
- You understand that Pigeon uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service, Pigeon, or any other Pigeon service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by Pigeon.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party's intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Pigeon customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, or "spam" messages.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- Pigeon does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that Pigeon shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Pigeon has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.
- The failure of Pigeon to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.